Blop Guilde - Brumaire Index du Forum

Blop Guilde - Brumaire
"Blop" Guilde de Dofus sur le serveur Brumaire :D

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD@Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Meal*Plan Pdf 05-20-201

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blop Guilde - Brumaire Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sacrealeat

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD@Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Meal*Plan Pdf 05-20-201 Répondre en citant

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Meal Plan Pdf > bit.ly/20dhEgZ

EverI..had..almost..completed..it..a..couple..of..years..ago,..but..injured..my..back..and..had..to..take..a..breakShe....suggested....that....I....eat....about....1300-1400....calories....a....day,....and....eat....back....about....half....of....what....I....burn;....I'll....lose....weight....slower,....but....it....is....more....likely....to....stay....off....is....what....she....statedandreajp24....Posts:....1Member....Posts:....1Member....Subbing....to....this....thread....for....future....November....27,....2013....1:49AM....0....i.eGet...it...NOW!!!...3...Cardio...and...12...Metabolic...Training...DVDs...for...15...DVDs...total...Watch...the...Jillian...Michaels...Body...Revolution...video!.........Want...some...extra...TLC?...Working...out...is...great,...but...if...you...really...want...results......you...need...daily...support,...motivation,...and...a...personalized...plan...to...keep...you...on...trackHere's....how....you....can....figure....out....your....Active....Metabolic....Rate....(AMR)....and....the....amount....of....calories....YOU....should....be....eating....per....day....when....you're....working....out....(This....can....be....found....in....Jillian....Michaels...."Winning....by....Losing"....book,....and....I'm....sure....other....books....as....well):....1)....Figure....out....your....Basal....Metabolic....Rate....(BMR)I...was...feeling...run...down,...had...headaches,...and...no...strength...for...the...workoutsIm..for..sure..sticking..to..it,..but..Im..so..ready..for..this..[&]..Reply..Leave..a..Reply..Cancel..reply..Your..email..address..will..not..be..publishedI....also....pre-watched....some....of....the....workouts....just....to....get....an....idea....of....what....to....expect,....and....it....looks....like....really....tough....stuffSo...(1572...x...1.1)...+...250...=...1979.2...AMR...1979.2...x...7...-...7000...(want...to...lose...2...pounds...a...week)=...6854.40/...7...days...per...week=...979.2...caloriesLost....75-100....LbsLusk..Street,..Suite..200,..Boise..Idaho,..83706,..USA..and..used..by..permissionFollowing...the...meal...plan...wasnt...too...bad...eitherSometimes..you..need..to..play..around..with..those..thingshe....always....wants....to....have....it....but....Im....not....as....keenI...don't...know...if...I...CAN...set...VO2max...on...my...HRM...-...I...use...an...FT7If....you....still....aren't....losing,....eat....back....all....of....themAre....you....meal....planning....or....prepping....today?....Whats....one....thing....on....your....meal....plan....for....the....week?....Hows....your....weekend?....Have....you....done....anything....fun,....so....far?....Steak-....love....it....or....hate....it?....Enjoy....the....rest....of....your....weekend!....See....you....back....here....tomorrow....for....Marvelous....in....my....Monday!........I'm....starting....the....Jillian....Michaels....Body....Revolution....fitness....programYes....to....the....Dress!!....Filed....Under:....Uncategorized....Tagged....With:....7-day....kick....start....plan,....Body....Revolution,....jillian....michaels,....meal....plan....for....the....week,....meal....planningComments....Hannah........CleanEatingVeggieGirl....says....April....7,....2013....at....9:07....am....I....am....really....curious....to....follow....you....on....this....body....revolution....plan....and....see....how....things....go....for....youBut...what...I'm...trying...to...figure...out...is...the...approx...amount...of...calories...I...burn...on...each...workoutIf..you..want..it,..but..her..Master..Your..Metabolism..cookbookJuly...17,...2013...6:47PM...0...Although...I...have...only...picked...through...a...few...of...her...suggested...recipes,...I've...been...staying...around...these...numbersJan....Sprouts..n..Squats..recently..posted&Recipe..trial..#1....Carrot..Cake..Pancakes..in..a..Jar..Reply..Emma....a..mom..runs..this..town..says..April..8,..2013..at..8:30..am..Just..found..your..website..and..love..it!..Cant..wait..to..hear..about..the..body..revolution..plan!..Love..Jillian..though!..Emma....a..mom..runs..this..town..recently..posted&Spring..Has..Sprung..and..Recovery..Boots!..Reply..Kim..says..April..8,..2013..at..6:53..pm..Thanks..so..much,..Emma!..Reply..neeta..says..June..14,..2015..at..12:55..am..So..how,much..weight..did..you..lose?..Reply..Kim..says..June..14,..2015..at..6:11..pm..I..lost..about..10..poundsSomeone's..HRM..is..way..off..if..they..think..they..are..burning..400..or..800..calories..in..30..minutesIt....does....make....senseIs...the...same...recipesBreakfast-...Eggs...with...avocado,...bacon...and...tomato;...Spinach...eggs...with...smoked...salmon;...or...Greek...yogurt...with...almonds...Lunch-...Chicken...with...vegetable...soup;...Chef...salad;...or...Grilled...salmon...citrus...salad...Snack-...Hummus...and...veggies;...Greek...yogurt...with...pecans;...or...almond...butter...stuffed...celery...stalks...Dinner-...Steak...Chicken...with...Greek...salad;...Southwest...Turkey...Burgers...with...roasted...Brussels...sprouts...and...carrots;...or...Rosemary...citrus...tilapia...with...spinach...salad......Something...to...think...about&July....8,....2012....7:46PM....0....That...way...you...know...you...aren't...getting...too...many,...or...too...few,...calories...if...you...aren't...limiting...to...1200...or...1500...calories...a...dayBefore..this,..I..did..her..30-day..shred!..I..loved..it..and..saw..results..so..that..is..why..I..went..for..the..90..day..BRFor....our....example....lady,....I'm....going....to....say....she's....an....accountant,....and....doesn't....move....at....allI....lost....23.2....pounds....on....the....programClickBank's...role...as...retailer...does...not...constitute...an...endorsement,...approval...or...review...of...this...product...or...any...claim,...statement...or...opinion...used...in...promotion...of...this...productdoctors,....stay-at-home-mom,....salespeople):....your....score....is....1.2....Moderate....Physical....Activity....(you....move....all....day f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blop Guilde - Brumaire Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation